Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Big picture and you...

My prayer:

Today was so much better God. Thank you for the reminder last night to let you help. You are so GOOD at helping! Why do I forget that? Why do I get so busy doing stuff that somehow I start to believe I can do it all? I would really like to stop that, forever. 

Thank you for your guidance, help, wisdom and blessings today God.

What God Said Tonight:

The past, the present, the future, they are all one to me. I have seen the end. I saw it way back at the beginning. I don't live life in the same way you do. 

I see and have the big picture in my sight at all times. I, all at the same time, can see your very breath as it travels in and out of your lungs. I care about the big picture. There are some things we need to do and to change. There are some things that need to happen to get this world and you back to the state I intended for you to live in with me. 

But, I also never forget you. I never forget how much I love you. I never forget how you have plans and dreams for tomorrow and that you will need help walking through them. 

I love you so much. I never forget that love. It is present with me at all times just as I am present with you. I am yours and you are mine forever. I have loved the world and I have loved you in the world. I will never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment