Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Lines...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I feel like I started the day with an energy level of 0.1 on a scale of 1 to 10 and I am ending it at a -7. Can't believe I am still concious. Thank you for all of your help today. Would love to hear your voice before I collapse into bed.

What God Said Tonight:

There are lines you don't cross because they are dangerous for you. Keep an eye out for those lines. 

There are other lines that you create in your own mind as being dangerous. Those are the ones that can limit you to less than your full life. Those are the lines that can trap you in a life that is less than what I have for you. 

It is important to learn the difference. One set of lines is for your good and the other is for your detriment. I love you and if you ask me, I will teach you the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment