Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 27, 2015

RIght action...

My prayer:
THANK YOU!!!!THANK YOU!!!!THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU JESUS for a wonderful day. Everything went so much better than I could have even hoped. 

Thank you for fixing broken things. Thank you for making the transition back to work so easy. Thank you for amazing people in my life. 

You bless me in so many ways God and I am very grateful! I honestly can't imagine life without you and I don't want to. 

What God Said Tonight:

Where so many people get tripped up is they are focused on doing good, doing the right things instead of focused on what I am doing or want to do in any given situations. This maybe hard to understand but it is more important that you be in my will than for you to do what you think is right just for the sake of doing it. 

Why it gets so confusing is often, what you think is "right" or "good" in a situation is exactly my will. In those times acting on that impulse for the right thing is exactly what you should do. But sometimes, I have a purpose. Sometimes I need you delay doing the "right" thing. Sometimes the thing you think is right will actually damage the situation and the people involved. 

Think back to the story of Lazarus a minute. Coming exactly when they called me, to save my dear friend from death, seemed like the "right" thing to do. But what they did not see and could not see at the time, was I had a bigger purpose in mind. I would still save my friend. I would still restore and heal him, but I needed him to die first to show the glory of the Father. 

So, my caution to you is, don't be so quick to act all of the time. Seek my voice and guidance so that your actions can be right and on time and in my will and therefore be the most effective for our Kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment