Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

In a box...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am feeling a bit directionless tonight. What are we doing? What is the purpose? What is next? What is the goal? 

I am all for living in the moment but I need a bit more of the big picture and overall purpose of this season. Or, maybe I don't "need" it but I would really appreciate it. 

I know that you always have a bigger plan and purpose for the situations in our lives. And I trust that. It would just really help me to be on board and help me to make decisions if I understood a bit more about where we are headed.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes I can only give you one step at a time. Sometimes it is because where we are going is a bit overwhelming. Sometimes it is to help you build your trust. Sometimes it is so you can more fully follow my will and not fall into the temptation to control the situation yourself. Sometimes it is all of those things. 

I know you feel like you are in a box right now but the great thing about a box is that any side of it can be opened. There are six ways out of any box. Remove any side, open up any side and you can walk right out, up, down. I have a plan and it is not to leave you in the box. 

Follow my lead, but wait for the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment