Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Holy Spirit guidance...

My prayer:

Holy Spirit. Thank you for your guidance today. Thank you for letting me know what to do, when to do it and who to do it for today. 

I love days like today where I don't have any plans and you can truly guide each step. I would love to discover how to live that way all the time. I mean, I try to be open and listen for your voice and guidance all day; but sometimes the noise of work and the day to day responsibilities of life make it harder to hear you. 

God, help me to keep my ears, my eyes and my soul open to you 24/7 no matter what else is going on.

What God Said Tonight:

I will guide you always. I just have to use different methods depending on how well you are hearing me. 

When you are listening, I can give you a slight nudge and that is all you need. When you are busy, stressed, distracted, sometimes I have to drop a boulder in front of you to catch your attention. 

But, I will always guide you. 

You have invited me into your life, your heart and I plan to stay. I plan to hold up my end of our relationship. I will see you through every season and I will guide you always. 

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment