Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

God's fuel...

What God Said Tonight:

Each of us, each of you have a specific purpose. You spend so much of your life seeking it out and yet you so seldom see the full extent of the purpose I have put in you. 

There is purpose in every aspect of your life. Yes, there is purpose in your successes. But there is also great purpose in your failures. There is great purpose in the times of rest. Their is great purpose in every thought, word and action that you have and make. 

I have a greater purpose and I have a master plan. Value your part in it and don't underestimate your impact, even when you think you have failed or when you have failed. 

All I need is fuel. Your life is my fuel to start the Holy Spirit fire that will ignite the earth. 

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment