Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Choices...

My prayer:

Lots of random thoughts running through my mind tonight God. Most of them are related to choices. We make so many choices everyday, some without even thinking about them. Some that make things better and some that make things worse. Some that don't seem to have an effect at all, but often later turn out to have been important. 

It is so easy to look at someone else's life and see the choices they "should" make. I wish I had such great clarity and insight when looking at my own life and choices. It is always more complicated from the inside.

I pray and ask for your wisdom in our lives God. Help me to make the best choices for myself and help me to have grace and understanding for the choices that others make, especially when I don't agree with them.

What God Said Tonight:

Not every choice is earth shatteringly important. I can work within most of your choices. There are the big ones that need to be in place like choosing me for your life. But, for so many others, seek me, I will guide you.  Then, take a breath knowing that I am big enough and powerful enough to work it all out any way. 

Stick with me and you will see me work it for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment