Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Unselfish love...

My prayer:

Thank you Daddy! You took care of everything today, just like you always do. 

I admit that I had a little doubt early on when it looked like it was all going to fall apart, but just at the perfect time, you brought all of it together. You do that so often. You are never early but you are always on time. It is so true that it has become cliche. 

But really, I am just grateful that you do show up. I am grateful that you always know the right timing. I am grateful that you find something to love in me and that you bless me like crazy.

What God Said Tonight:

I have not left you or forgotten you ever. I am constantly thinking about you and constantly working on your behalf. 

In the world, with people, they don't have the capacity to have your best interest before their own all the time. It is not human nature. Some people have come close but it is the rare thing, not the norm. 

It is one way that we are different from each other. 

I am love and love gives. Love thinks about you before it thinks about itself. You can trust me to always think of you first because it is my nature. My God nature. You have human nature, I have God nature. My God nature will not allow me to ever forget you or put you second. 

You are always my number one. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment