Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Trust...

My prayer:

God, I ask for wisdom, guidance, discernment, and strength. Lead and guide me into your chosen path for my life. I am willing, I am faithful, I am yours.

What God Said Tonight:

And I am yours. We have come to a point in our relationship that I can trust you and you can trust me. 

I will not let you down. I will not let you stumble and fall. I will not lead you into anything that will bring you pain and harm. I am your Father and your savior and I will always take you into new levels of my power and my glory. 

You are where you need to be. Your path is laid and you are following it. It will curve to the left and to the right but the way will be very clear to you. 

Trust me. Trust yourself. We will walk this path together.

No comments:

Post a Comment