Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Endure...

My prayer:

Wow God. This season is so tough! I just think I am getting on top of it, that things are getting better, that I have some revelation and hope and then I come crashing back down again. Life right now seems like a relentless series of meaningless problems that have to be solved. 

I am sorry that I keep complaining. You know that is normally not me. I am usually the first person to find the silver lining. But, not right now. 

God, please fill me with your joy again which is my strength. Help me to see the good around me. Help me to see the hope. I bind discouragement off of me and the people around me and I loose your joy and peace. 

God, I thank you for the blessings you pour out on our lives and ask that you help me to focus more on those than on the things that are coming against me. God, renew your purpose for me in my life. Help me to see what you want for me to do or if I am doing it, help me to see how this mundane day to day experience will lead into the purpose you have for me. God, I need your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen this season coming from the beginning of time. It is not a surprise to me and it is not something that we can not handle. I have a plan and the plan is not dead. I have your purpose well in hand and your purpose is not dead. 

I am the way, the truth and the life. I bring life to everything I touch. Your life is not over. Your life is just beginning. Your life is in my hands and I will see you do great things for the Kingdom. 

You need encouragement, true. But what you need most is to trust me. You need to believe that I am still active, alive and doing all that I can n your behalf and for your good. 

I know this season is hard. It is hard to trust me things don't look good. But then, if it was easy, it would not be trust. If it was easy, it would not be faith. Keep your faith in me. I won't let you down. I never have and I never will. 

Endure. Seek joy. Look for it. Have your eye out for the new spring bloom on the side of the road. Roll in the fresh green grasses of Spring. Your day, your next season is so close. Find the joy while you wait and trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment