Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cleaning out the old...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. Today was long and tiring but I need our time together before I go to bed. 

I want to hear about what you want to do. What is on your agenda? I want to know how your day was. I am a little tired of me so let's talk about you tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

You had a good day of cleaning out the old. I am doing the same. I am cleaning out the old to make way for the new. 

It is a new day, a new season, and there is a new covenant that has yet to be truly understood. My grace is more than what you know. My love is more powerful than you have seen. My power is more complete than you recognize. 

I am launching a new season where those who are willing can see the true depth and length of my gift. I am launching a new season where those who are willing will experience my power and my love. 

I am excited about this new season and I will take all who are willing into it with me. Come along and I will show you great things. 

I love you daughter. Go and rest. Tomorrow has new joy, new tasks, new life in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment