Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring...

My prayer:

Opportunity vs. temptation...sometimes it is hard to tell the difference. God, I pray for your wisdom, your will, and your patience working in me. I don't want to jump ahead of your timing but you know, on my own, I get so impatient. I see the opening and I want to jump on through. God, this stuff right now is too important. Please don't let me mess it up.

What God Said Tonight:

My princess, Spring is almost here. The flowers are budding but not yet in full bloom. The promise is here and you see it, smell it, sense it but it is just out of reach. 

The Springtime comes when it is time for it to come. Nothing you do or don't do will change that timing. Your only job is to stay  in position and trust me to bring you the new season in the perfect timing that is mine. 

I have a plan. You see it coming. I will let you know if I need you to act. Until then, rest and know that I am in charge. 

I am letting you see the next season because I know you are mature enough to see it without jumping ahead. Watch as I bring you the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment