Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 14, 2014

Remember God's plan...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't really have anything worthwhile to say tonight. I am discouraged, irritated and bored with life right now. I am ready for the next new thing. I know that my attitude is definitely not helping anything. 

I know that you have a plan and a purpose for my life. I know this is just a season and that you will soon have me knee deep in the next challenge. I know from experience that it is just about this moment, the moment where I don't think I can take another minute of the meaninglessness, that is the moment that you show up and change everything. 

I am going to do my best to focus on the truth of who you are and what you are doing and not focus on how I feel, because how I feel is cruddy and just gets worse when I focus on it. 

What God Said Tonight:

The enemy has been on you all day. He has been in your mind and poking your emotions. He is really worried about where you are going next. He is working his hardest to keep you from what is next. 

Resist him. To the best of your ability, resist him. Rely on me to fight him off. Remember that you and I have great plans remember that there is nothing in your life that is wasted. Remember that I always have and always will bring you through. Remember all of the glorious moments and seasons we have had together and remember that we have an eternity more of those moment yet to live. 

Your life in me will be continually filled with new opportunity, new joy, new love and new adventures. I am your Father and your creator and I know you better than anyone. I will make sure you have everything you need for all the days of your life. 

Right now, you need this. Right now you need a time where there is not much needed from you so I can pour into you. I am teaching you. I am preparing you. Your job right now is to learn all that you can. Question all that you hear. Gain a strength that will not waiver in the storm. You will have need of all it it in our future. 

While this season is not glamorous, it is necessary. Enjoy becoming what  had hoped you would become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment