Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 21, 2014

Safe in the midst of treachery...

My prayer:

My God. I need wisdom. You have said that when we lack wisdom we should ask for it and you will give it to us so I am asking. There is so much going on right now, both the things I can see happening and the things that I sense are happening in the spirit realm. 

God, I ask that you help me to understand what is going on and what, if anything you want me to do. 

What God Said Tonight:

The activities and things going on should not be unusual to you or strange. They are nothing more than the tired old tricks of your enemy. He is whispering doubt in your ear. He is telling you that you are less than you are. He is trying to distract you so he can get you off track. 

I have seen his plays so many times and he never really has anything new. It is lies, deception, and every attempt to separate you from people, your destiny and from me. 

He cannot succeed. He will not succeed. 

You are covered in my blood. You are set apart. You have a purpose and a plan on your life that cannot be cancelled unless you yourself choose to cancel it. I will not allow any weapon to harm you. I will not allow any enemy to triumph over you. 

I am in this battle with you and I will fight, I will win. I have you completely covered. You do not need to worry. I have you safe in the midst of his treachery. Trust me to be the God I have shown you  that I am. Trust I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment