Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The VERY brief joy of success...

My prayer:

Sometimes I work really hard to achieve something and then when I do, it is great for a minute or two but then it just doesn't really matter any more. Is that just me God? Am I the only one who gets bored so easily and has to move on to a new challenge? 

I guess it doesn't really matter if it is just me or not, fact is it is how I am made. It's kind of exhausting. I think it would be better if I could enjoy successes a bit longer and not feel so driven to the new thing. I don't know, it is late and I am babbling at this point. 

Thank you for making me successful God. Thank you for mending the two toughest relationships in my life. Thank you for guiding me and helping me. Thank you for changing me from the inside out to be a little more like you. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am the God of all creation. I created the universe. Losing is not a part of my plan or of who I am. I only "lose" when I choose to for a purpose. When I chose to give up my life for you, I chose to lose for a minute so that I could buy back your soul for you, so I could buy back your life. But that was a choice and it was a choice for a purpose. 

You are my daughter. You are a King's kid. Because of your heritage in me, you are destined to succeed. 

It is not surprising that the joy of the success does not last long for you. If it did, we would not have been able to do all that we have. Stop worrying about what you are not and rejoice in what you are. You are perfectly and wonderfully made in every way. I created you for this time and this place. I created you in the exact form that I needed you. I made no mistakes. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment