Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Be a blessing...

My prayer:

God, make me a blessing to the people around me. Help me to add to their lives, not take away from them. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have developed a kaleidoscope of life experience for each person. Add to that, the experiences that result from living in a world that is still run by sin and you will get a mixture of both good and bad in most people. 

Your blessing for others is me in you. Everything you do that shows off me to other people will bless them, eventually. I am a seed that you can sow. I will continue to show you creative ways to show me to other people because I know it is your heart. 

Your life is a continual opportunity to bless those around you. Take every opportunity you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment