Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Truth...

My prayer:

Today was just good God. Thank you for the beauty you showed us and the favor. Thank you for the amazing wilderness that you have made. Tonight I am tired but content and ready to listen. What is on your mind Father?

What God Said Tonight:

There is very little to say that hasn't been said. There is some truth to the statement that there is nothing new under the son. I look for new ways to tell you, but the truth remains the truth, now and forever. 

And, the truth is, I love you. The truth is that you will live an everlasting life because of the blood I shed for you. The truth is that you are a royal priesthood and highly favored. 

The truth is that I also have some expectations of you. The truth is that I expect you to be my reflection on the earth. The truth is that I expect you to tell people about me. And, the truth is that there is nothing more beautiful than one of my children living out their purpose in life. There is no sunset that is more resplendent and there is no mountain that is more lush than the beauty of my children living in the purpose that I have given then. 

I love you my daughter. Live in truth and live in purpose and you will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment