Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Leaning on God...

My prayer:

I am tired but at peace tonight God. I am here if you have anything you want to talk about. I am ready to listen. 

I love you so very much and cannot, will not, imagine my life without you. Or, imagine my death without you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am looking for someone who is willing to spend some private, quiet time with me tonight. I don't need a lot of fanfare or a big production. I just need someone willing to get quiet with me. I want someone who wants to dwell with me tonight. I want someone who doesn't need to make a show of it but truly just wants to be with me. 

If that is you, if you are willing, come now and let us be quiet together...lay your head against me and rest. I will never leave you. I will never forsake you. I will always love you. I will always be there for you. I am constant and I can be trusted with everything that you are concerned about. 

You don't have to be a part of the mess anymore. Let go. Let go and follow me. You will see that it is a much easier path than what you think it will be. Lean on me...please. I want you to. You are not a burden to me. You are the love of my heart and the apple of my eye. Please, lean on me and let me take it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment