Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Keep learning...

My prayer:

All knowing God. Thank you for new wisdom and insight tonight. J in group tonight talking about how most of our disappointments in life are a result of us having unfair expectations of the people around us was a great revelation. Who am I to expect anyone to do things the way I want them to? 

I love when  you teach me things. Once you teach me, it seems so obvious. Thank you for putting people around me who know stuff I don't yet. Thank you for surrounding me with people who love me enough to teach me what they know. Thank you God for wisdom and for answers.

What God Said Tonight:

I have so much I can teach you. The amount of wisdom and knowledge available is as vast as the sand is in the desert. The landscape for learning goes farther than you can see. 

I will always be available to teach you as long as you are available to learn. When you find yourself feeling stagnant and not growing, it is likely because you have stopped being willing to learn. You  are yet being formed into my image. You are yet learning to be like me. 

I will teach you but I will never force you. Come to each day as if it were a class and be ready to learn. Your life is your class, your text is my Word, your test is eternal. I love you daughter. Keep learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment