Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Taking authority...

My prayer:

Awesome God. We continue to try to deal with this shooting tragedy. What I am finding with myself and others around me is that we are feeling like we are not reacting "right." That we are not doing enough, that we are not helping enough, and even feeling guilty if we do normal everyday things. 

Guilt and condemnation are not from you so I have to assume they are coming from the enemy and he has gained too much ground this week. 

God I pray that you rebuke him in Jesus name. I bind him and his plans in this and cast them to the pit of hell in the name of Jesus. I declare that he cannot continue this plan to destroy us. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

That is what I was waiting to see from you daughter. My warrior daughter stepping up and taking authority. You do not have to let satan run rampant in your life. You have authority through me to take control. 

Any time that you get complacent or start to think there is nothing you can do, he wins a little. Remember who you are and the authority that I have given you and take charge. He cannot win in the end. 

I love you daughter. Stay strong in faith and in your assurance of who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment