Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

PARTY...

My prayer:

Thank you God! I love my new car and I have total peace about getting it. Thank you for your favor. Thank you for the opportunity to share you with the guys at the dealership. Thank you for everything!!! 

I love you so much God. What is on your mind tonight? Anything you want to talk about...I am here.

What God Said Tonight:

We are partying in heaven tonight! There were people all over the world today who chose to live for me and have been saved for eternity! 

That is what gets me excited. That is what starts a party here in heaven! Angels are singing. We are dancing. We are celebrating and calling out the names of the new brothers and sisters. Come on in and join in the party! There is nothing better than this! People who were cursed are now blessed!!! 

Keep sharing what you know about me. Keep telling people how great it is to live for me. Keep it up!! It makes all the difference in the world. It is life saving and just makes me SO HAPPY!!! I love you daughter. Keep up the good work and don't get weary. There are so many more that need to hear and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment