Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Get er done...

My prayer:

What a great week God. Thank you so much for the refreshing of this week. I think...I hope I am ready to jump back into work tomorrow. Help me to maintain the peace you have given me and help me to be a blessing.

What God Said Tonight:

Walk in the plan that I have for you and you will never go wrong. Seek me first. Don't worry so much about what you are doing and what you are not doing. Don't worry so much about getting it done. You will get everything done that I have called you to do because I have equipped you to do it and I will push you when you need to be pushed and let you rest when you need to rest. As long as you are focused on me, listening to me, and following me, everything else falls into place. You can have perfect peace when you are fully focused on me. 

Then, when in doubt, when you aren't sure what to do next, remember that love is truly always the answer. Love on people, love on me. It will solve so many things. 

This peace that I have, I have already given it to you. keep your thoughts where they need to be and you will live in that perpetual peace. 

I love you daughter and I am excited about what is next. you saw this week that you are capable of more than you thought. You will see next week that you are capable of more than you can imagine. But, don't force it, just follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment