Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Freedom...

My prayer:

My God, your an awesome God you reign in heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love my God you're an awesome God. You are my help and my teacher. You are my savior and my father. You are my healer and my provider. You are the one I can ALWAYS turn to. 

I am grateful for you. I am grateful to live in a place where I get to openly worship you. I am grateful for my family, my friends, my work, my home, and everything else you have provided for me. 

Thank you for the people who have fought and died so I can have the freedom that I tend to take for granted. God, bless America. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I want you to hear something tonight. You must understand that the blessing of freedom is a responsibility and  can become a curse. Like any good thing, if it is not appreciated and treated with respect, it can become rotten and infect your life. 

Use your freedom wisely. use your freedom for Kingdom business, my business, while you still can. A day is coming where no one will be free of the threat of persecution for my sake. Those days are not too far off. Use this time to spread my Word as far and as much as you can. 

I love you daughter and you are always free if you have me in you. You will never be subject to true tyranny if you have the freedom of Christ in you. You will walk with me along the river of life someday and it will be glorious. The light, the air, the sounds, the smells, the animals, the people...you will love it. I love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment