Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Overwhelmed...

My prayer:

Awesome God. There are times, like today, when I look over all that needs to be done, and I think, I am ready. I am ready to be with you in heaven or ready for this season to be over and you to reign on earth with satan in the lake of fire forever. Maybe I am just lazy? Sometimes it seems like too much. 

But then, I start thinking about how much I enjoy it. When we are in it, ministering in your name, praying for people, watching you heal people, witnessing to people, loving on people, worshiping you...I LOVE IT! So then, why would I want to give up that privilege? The chance to serve you is an honor. 

How can I feel and think both of these things at nearly the same time? God give me the strength and endurance to do everything that you have for me in this life and that I live out every single day that you have planned for me. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

Every time you get overwhelmed, it is because you trying to do things in your own strength. 
Every time you get overwhelmed, it is because you are forgetting that I am in charge and that I will...that I have given you everything you need to accomplish everything that I have for you to do. Every time you get overwhelmed you have started making your own plans and have forgotten the easiness of following my plan. 

There is peace when you are following my plan for your life. There is balance when you are following my plan for your life. There is joy when you are following my plan for your life. I have not called you to everything but I have called you to everything that you were created to do. There is a perfect plan for your life. My perfect plan for your life. 

When you get overwhelmed, stop looking at the things that are overwhelming you and look at me. I will tell what to do and when to do it. I will lead you and guide you. Stop being anxious about tomorrow. Tomorrow will come and I will guide you. I will provide for you. Until then, enjoy now.

Now is all you really have and there are things that I have for you now. Don't miss them by getting overwhelmed by an imaginary tomorrow that I haven't even called you into. I love you. Rest in my plan for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment