Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hold each other up...

My prayer:

Amazing God. Today was pretty wonderful because I had your peace with me all day. Thank you so much. 

My thoughts tonight are not about my day though. My thoughts are about a dear friend who is having a tough time. You know the situations God and I just ask that you step in and make it right. Teach her what she needs to know, but help her. God, I am not sure if she can even ask for help herself right now so I am asking for her. Please, remind her that you are there for her. Remind her that you love her. Remind her that she doesn't have to always be strong and that in her weakness you are made strong. Refresh and rejuvenate her God so she can be all that you have made her to be.

Thank you God for hearing this prayer tonight and thank you for what you are about to do in her life.

What God Said Tonight:

I hear you daughter and I am already working on her behalf. I have already dispatched angels especially for her. 

Remember Moses in the battle who needed help to hold his arms up. As long as his arms were up, they were winning the battle. But, he lost his strength after awhile and needed help from his friends to hold them up. That is how you are designed. 

You can't do all that I have called you to do on your own. You will need the help of the people around you. You were created for relationship and when you do things together, no one person can grow haughty and boastful. You, as a team, will see success in this life. 

Tonight you hold your friend's arms up when she cannot. Tomorrow it very well be someone else who will be holding your arms up. In this, freely give and freely receive. It is right that you should do so.

2 comments:

  1. daughter of god pay no heed to the comment above. that individual is misled by the doctrines of demons but she will see the light of the lord

    ReplyDelete