Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 23, 2012

Trust and peace...

My prayer:

My God. My thoughts are really scattered tonight. thinking about the day, thinking about my dream last night, thinking about the dreams and aspirations of my friend, thinking about the things that get in the way of us realizing our dreams, and on and on... I am having trouble slowing down and organizing the thoughts enough to pray. I am not even sure what I am praying about tonight. 


Maybe I am too focused n me. Maybe I should just focus on you.  You who are the Prince of Peace. You who speak to the storm and it becomes calm. There is no confusion in you. There is only peace. 


God I pray and ask for your peace to cover me tonight. I pray and ask that you fill me with that peace that doesn't even make sense. I pray God, that as you fill me with your peace that it spills out of me and covers everyone in my life. I pray that your peace, your assurance, your Fatherly care surrounds us and comforts us. 


I love you God. You are everything I need. Thank you for your peace tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

You don't have to have all of the answers. There is more strength and wisdom in trusting me sometimes than there is in anything else. 

I know you like to know "why". I know you life to have the answers. I made you that way and it is good most of the time. But, there are some times where knowing why, wouldn't help you. There are sometimes that I need you to trust me and accept my peace to know that I am handling it. 

Now is one of those times. Now is one of those times where I need you to relax and trust me. This is one of those times where you will not know the reason why things are happening the way they are. You may look back someday and understand it but for now, just trust me and trust my will for your life. 

I am here and I will not let you down. I will be with you always. I will guide you always. I will not let you fall. I am your Father who loves you. Rest and be in my peace tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment