Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Choose wisely...

My prayer:
Awesome, conqueror God. I think this season that I am in is about taking authority that you have given to me and standing in faith that what you say is truth, even when it comes to my own body. Literally commanding the natural to come into obedience with your truth God. 


Thank you for what you are teaching me God. Is not easy, but even in the middle of it, I can see the benefit.  Thank you God for loving me enough to not leave me where I am but to teach me and help me grow. I am yours forever God.


What God Said Tonight:
Are you up for this next season? Are you really up for all that I have for you? This next season is going to be more than you can imagine. 


There are blessings and curses and you will have to rightly choose. There is life and death and you must rightly choose. This next season will have many turns, many decisions. You will follow me and use all that you have learned. You will see great danger but you will see great glory. There is so much that I want to show you, so much that I want to do with you. There is so much. Are you ready? 


I am giving you the choice. I will not force you, especially in this. I will only take you as far as you want to go. I can promise great joy, great blessing. But, I can guarantee great struggle and danger. Can you trust me enough in the danger? 


When you are ready, make your choice. It will be the first of many. Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment