Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fascinated...

My prayer:
Awesome Father. I just want to hear from you. I am finding more and more that I would rather listen than talk when it comes to you. I know, it is a BIG change :). But, I love you and I am fascinated by you. Tell me more...


What God Said Tonight:
I am fascinated with you too my daughter and I love to hear what is on your heart and mind. I love when you come directly to me the source to listen. 


That is the thing, I do want you to be listening to other people who teach my word. You will learn a lot not only what they are teaching but how they are teaching it. I want you to learn a lot by observing those things. But, always bring it back to me. Always check it against my word. Always run it by me to ensure it is good and right teaching. People don't always get it right, even when they try to, so check it all out with me. 


I love you my sweet daughter and now I want you to go finish your day of rest by sleeping well. You are mine and I am yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment