Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Terrifying...

My prayer:
Awesome God, last night scared me but today was sweet rest. There was so much pain last night, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. But, with your help I did.

That is the great thing about this life with you God. No matter what happens, no matter how bad things get, I always have hope in you. I always can count on you to bring me through it.

Life without that assurance, life without you, must be TERRIFYING! Especially right now, with everything that is going on. I mean, 100 tornadoes tore through the country, killing and destroying everything in their path. That is terrifying! There are people being killed everyday for what they believe in or sometimes for no reason at all, TERRIFYING! This world is so violent these days and down right TERRIFYING!

God, I pray and ask that you help me to not be controlled by fear. God, help me to remember that you did not give me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. Help me to remember that no matter what the situation is, no matter how terrifying, that you are bigger and more powerful and you are on my side.  Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:
You are living in terrifying times, there is no doubt of that. These are the days, the last days that I spoke about.

There is a special generation that I have called to live in this time and you are a part of that generation. I have chosen you for this time. Not because I want to punish you but because I need you in this time. I need you to help my people. I need you to remind them where their hope comes from. I need you to show them where to look and what to focus on.

This is not an easy time but it is an exciting time. This is the last age before we get to cleanse the earth of sin. This is the last steps before we can live together forever in paradise. I have almost finished the new Jerusalem. I have everything in place. It is only a matter of time. Be patient and know always that I am God and I will protect you all the days of your life. I love you daughter and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment