Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stuck in the past...

My prayer:
All knowing God. I need your wisdom tonight. You always say if I lack wisdom I should ask for it so I am asking. 

I thought I was moving in the right direction, following your will. I thought that I had let go of that old issue. I thought that I was in a good place. But, suddenly, with one comment, I realize that I am not as ok as I thought I was. I am feeling angry, ashamed, guilty, and really uncomfortable. 

God, I ask for you wisdom, what should I do? What do I need to change? Am I thinking about this whole thing wrong or ...Help please God.

What God Said Tonight:
I had to dig this up for you tonight because there are parts that you had swept under the rug and ignored. You need to look at those things honestly and put them behind you. 

I will lead and guide you always. No matter where you go, I will lead you to where you need to be. Remember Jonah. He ran as far as he could go and I still got him to where he needed to be. 

You are where you need to be for right now. I will guide you to where you need to be tomorrow. You continue to do your best. Let go of the past, let go of mistakes (yours and everyone else's) and do the best you can with what I am giving you today. 

You are not perfect and outside of me, you never will be. You are mine though. And as such, you are perfect to me. You are covered in my blood and I see you as I intended you to be. 

I will guide you and teach you and take you where you need to go. Trust that I can and will do that and let go of yesterday. It makes it a whole lot easier to walk into what I have for you today and tomorrow when you are not tethered to yesterday. 

I love you daighter. Rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment