Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Flood of joy...

My prayer:

What a wonderful day God! Thank you for this early Spring. I am so grateful for the sun, the warmth, the ability to spend the day outside and enjoying it all! I am here tonight, fully satisfied and wanting to hear your voice. I love to listen to you God. I pray that I am always able to hear and listen to you.

What God Said Tonight:

I loved today with you too. I have some more surprises and a lot of joy for you tomorrow. Truth is I have joy that is stored up just for you. I have been storing joy from the beginning of time waiting for a time to pour it out. 

Now is the season of joy. Now is a season of celebration. Now is a time to rejoice in all that has happened and all that will happen. Get ready, joy is coming your way and it will be like  a flood. When it comes, don't try to reason with it, just receive it. Just enjoy it. 

I love you daughter and I can't wait to celebrate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment