Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Surrender...

My prayer:
My God, today has fully convinced me that I do not have the strength, wisdom or ability to fight this battle and I humbly and completely surrender to you. With everything I am and in every way I know how, I surrender.


What God Said Tonight:
Now it is my turn. Sit back and watch me fight and win for you my daughter. Now I can step in. I can't step into the situation until you move out of the way. But now, Now I can fight with a vengeance. Now I can redeem my child. Now I can defend you fully. 


Your surrender has not placed you in  a place of weakness. It has placed you in a position of strength. Leave the battle with me. I will win for you.

1 comment:

  1. I cried when i read this only my Father in heaven knows i needed today.Amen

    ReplyDelete