Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 26, 2012

Replanting...

My prayer:

Awesome God! You are so amazing. Your promises are truly incredible! You have been sending me a lot of messages about the gap between what you have promised us and what we are experiencing in our life. For most of us, if not all of us, what we experience is not even a fraction of what you have promised us or what you want for us. 

Since you are perfect and you give only good gifts, it must be something on our end that is not working right? I think it is complacency and impatience. I see it a lot, I see it in me. If I am believing for something and it doesn't happen right away, I start to find reasons why it didn't happen. I come up with some really Godly sounding reasons like, "Well, God must have a plan for me in this sickness, otherwise He would have healed me." 

And, it is true that you have a plan and purpose for me and you turn all things to my good. It is not true that you want me sick. You have said that it is your desire that I live in health. 

Every time I make an excuse as to why I have not experienced your promise in my life, I accept the way things are, making it that much harder to see your miracle change in that situation. I stop believing with expectation and I accept the way things are. 

I want to stop doing that God. Please help me and point out to me every time I do that. Please help me to keep my faith alive and in a state of expectation of what you are going to do. God, I want all that you have for me. ALL of it. I don't want to miss out on one thing.

What God Said Tonight:

You are definitely getting the first part of what I want to show you and teach you but there is more for you to understand. 

There are other barriers to you experiencing the fullness of me. There are roots and thorns that are in the way. There is an unholy mess that surrounding you as a result of where you have grown and we need to clean that up. Every root of bitterness and every thorn of judgement is a barrier to my promises for you. 

It is time to prune out the thorns and dig up the roots. We will get you replanted in good soil where you can grow free of the barriers and become everything that I planned for you to be. 

I love you daughter and it is time to clean you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment