Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 18, 2012

All of me...

My prayer:
Prince of Peace. There is such peace and such rest in your presence God. i am resting in your presence tonight. Sometimes your presence is powerful and changes things, it  heals, it teaches, it fights the battle against evil. But, sometimes, times like tonight, your presence is just so peaceful and sweet. 


My awesome God you are my place of peace and rest. I feel you lifting every burden and I am so grateful God. I just want to stay right here all night.


What God Said Tonight:
I want you to stay right here forever. I want you to experience my peace, my rest, all of the time. I want you to let me lift your burdens all of the time. I want to be with you all of the time and I want you to be aware of me all of the time. 


I want us to live this life together, all of it. I don''t want you to hide from me. I don't want you to hide anything from me, even the things you think I wont like. Those are the things we need most to talk about. I love all of you and I want all of you. 


Stay with me and I will give you peace. Let me into the secret places and I will heal and restore. I am yours, be mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment