Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tip of the iceberg...

My prayer:
Thank you for an awesome day of rest and refueling God! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute with you today. 


I love it when we go hiking together. There is something about being out in the amazing world that you created, seeing the mountains, the trees, the flowers, the animals, smelling the smells, feeling the sun and the breeze; those are times that I feel so close to you. Add some awesome worship music and I have some church all by myself! 


God I love you. I love you so much. Sometimes it takes my breath away. Sometimes, I am stunned by how much I love you. There is no me without you God. Thank you for being my everything and for a day to remember how good you and life are.


What God Said Tonight:
I have so much for you. I have warehouses of blessings that I have set aside just for you. I know that you don't come to me because of the the blessings I have for you. That is one of the reason I can so freely bless you. But, my sweet daughter, I want you to know that what you have experienced so far is just the tip pf the iceberg. 


I want you to understand that there is so much more for you in this life. I want you to live each day understanding that there is so much good in your future. I want you to have a new and greater sense of hope than you ever have had before. I want you to remember that no matter how good it gets or how hard it gets, I have a hope and future for you that is so good. 


Learn from the past, experience today, but hope in the future. 


I love you so deeply. I love you so completely. I love you with all of the love that ever was and ever will be. You are loved, you have a hope, you have a future, and you will LOVE IT! 


It is good to have you rested and back ready for the next steps. We have a lot of joy to spread my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment