Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 3, 2011

The quilt...

My prayer:
What an awesome night God! It seems a little crazy that some of my most intense times of worship with you have occurred sitting in my car. No big church, no big band and sound system, no choir, just you, me, sometimes a friend, and some anointed music. 


I wonder what all the folks on 6th Ave. were thinking tonight...two women singing, laughing, praying, and worshiping in a car on the side of the road. I know sometimes the music was so loud that the car was shaking. At the time though, I didn't see anyone but you. I didn't hear anyone but you. 


God, in those intense, intimate times with you I am reminded that all of the rest of it is worth it. I am fully convinced that I will do, not do, and give anything you want me to. There is nothing I will hold back from you. There is nothing that you ask that I won't give you. God I know that if you ask for it, it is better with you than with me. 


I love you God. Thank you for the new experiences tonight God and thank you for giving me the courage to speak the things you were telling me. Thank you for new levels of intimacy and service. Thank you for everything God. 


What God Said Tonight:
What, you think worship time is over for the night? We have just begun. You are in for the experience of your lifetime so far, if you are willing. I want to stay with you tonight and not leave and not go silent. I have a lot to tell you about if you are willing. 


I want to tell you tonight there is a purpose and plan to fulfill. There are events taking place, right now that will affect eternity. There are people being born right now that I have waited an eternity for. There are decisions being made that will form the direction of the future. There are decision being made that will hinder and help the plan to unfold. 


You are a part of it all. You are an essential part of the quilt I have woven that is the future. You are the thread that holds pieces together. You are a seam that defines the shape. You are the structure that the pieces fit in to make the mosaic of life. 


I have a destiny and a purpose for each of my children. Some are the quilt pieces that fill a specific spot. They are all so beautiful and so different. They are beautiful on their own but their true beauty comes out as they become a part of the larger pattern. 


Then there are people like you. People who are the thread that define, shape, and hold together the quilt. The thread is beautiful too although not always noticed. However, without the thread, the quilt would just be a pile of remnants. The thread is what brings the remnants together. 


Finally, their is the designer. The one who decides what pieces go where, what stitches go where, how big the quilt will be. I am the designer. Follow my lead and we will make a beautiful quilt together.


I love you daughter. Tonight was wonderful for me too. We will continue to reach new levels for as long as you are willing. There is no limit to me and there is no limit to what we can do together if you are willing to trust and risk it all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment