Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 13, 2011

Run with it...

My prayer:
Awesome God, Happy Anniversary! I can't believe we have really been at this for one year!! And look at what you have done in that year; tens of thousands of people have been touched by you in 109 countries! I clearly need to go to the Philippines someday. They love you so much!


I feel like I should say something profound tonight God. I mean this is truly a milestone. I never could have imagined when we started this what you had planned for it. I have learned so much this year about trusting you, about stepping outside of my comfort zone and simply saying YES to anything you have for me. What an awesome way to live!


I think because I have taken time to really listen to you every night, I am more aware of your will in my life than ever. That makes it easier to say yes when I know what you want. I feel like I know you better than ever. I feel your love more than ever. I can never truly express my gratitude for this year God. It goes deeper than anything I can describe. 


I love you so much God and I can't wait to see everything this next year brings!! Sounds like it is going to be even more amazing!!!


What God Said Tonight:
Tonight is not about endings but it is completely about beginnings. Sometimes one thing has to end before a new thing can start. In this case, the new thing will layer on the current things and create a greater depth and anointing to reach people all over the world. 


I told you once that you would be in charge of a worldwide ministry. I don't think you believed me but look around. We are there and it is only growing from here. 


I have loved every night of this last year. I have loved getting so much closer to you. I have loved the trust and the commitment you have shown me. I love the faithfulness. I have loved being able to talk to so many that had been stuck. 


I love you all of you so much. My heart swells just thinking about you. I am overwhelmed with my love for you. I want to be even closer. I want you to know me so well that you never have to guess my will for any situation. I want you to know me so well that my thoughts are your thoughts. I want you to know me so well that your natural instinct becomes my will for you. I want you to live this life to the full capacity that I have given you and let nothing and no one hold you back. I have placed in you everything you need to run the race, get running. 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! I am so proud to be your Daddy. I boast of you in heaven all the time. My children, look there! Look how beautiful she is! Look, look over there, he just overcame that struggle!  And look, look there, they are worshiping me in truth and in spirit! 


I love you now and forever. Take this beginning tonight and run with it my dear. I will be with you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment