Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

God's dreams...

My prayer:
God, my amazing and wonderful Lord!! Thank you for today and the latest new thing! This new dream and vision for a deep Prayer and Worship Group is so beautiful and coming together so perfectly. 


That is the thing about your will God. When you give me a dream, once I say "yes", you simply pull it all together and make it happen. It is pretty incredible! 


Part of me is a little scared. I have never done this before and if it grows like I think it is going to...and then I worry, what if it doesn't work out. What if I don't have what it takes to provide the experience you have shown me for people.  But then I remember, when it is your dream, your vision that you put in me, you always show up and take care of it. 


Help me God to remember that this is all about you and really has nothing to do with my ability to do anything other than say yes to you. Help me to remember that you will show up and take care of it all. 


God I can't wait for our first group experience!! It is all I can think about!!! Love you more than I can say. THANK YOU FOR NEW DREAMS!!!


What God Said Tonight:
What a beautiful day today was with you my sweet daughter. I love your excitement. I love your obedience. I love you laughter and joy. I love that you are connecting all of the people that I bring to your mind and your heart to this new thing. 


This is going to be good and I can't wait either. The timing for this is perfect and you are moving in the rhythm of my will and purpose for your life and the lives of the people who will be touched and affected by this dream. 


You are so precious to me. I can count on you and that is a true gift to me. 


I understand that these new things are usually a little intimidating but continue to encourage yourself because you are right, I will never let you down. I will show up and I will take care of you and the dream. I want this more than you do and I will make sure it works out according to my plan as long as you are willing. 


We are going to new places and new levels and tomorrow will be better than today. Your tomorrows are phenomenal. Trust me and trust what you know about me. I love you so much. Rest and get ready...this is going to be GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment