Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 6, 2011

Grateful...

My prayer:
My God, you give me so much every day that I take for granted. I wake up every day with a strong body and in divine health...hey wait a minute, let me take a step back...I wake up every day, let me be grateful for that for a minute! I have a wonderful home, a great job, amazing friends, wonderful family, more ministry opportunities than I know what to do with. There is so much in each and every day that is a complete blessing from you and I am not grateful enough. I take all of it, and you for granted and that is not right. 


God, I love you so much. I am so grateful for the life you have given me.  I am so grateful for the relationships you have given me. I am so grateful for the things you have gifted me with. I am so grateful for the opportunities you give me to use those gifts. 


Most of all God, I am grateful for you. I am so grateful that somehow, you saw something in me that you were willing to die for me. I am so grateful that somehow, you are always willing to spend time with me, whenever I ask. I am so grateful that somehow, you love me. You are precious to me God. 


What God Said Tonight:
Of course I am always here for you. Of course I love you. Of course I will take care of you and provide everything you need. I am your Father and you are my most precious child that I created for this very purpose. I created you so we could have this time together. I waited a long time for us to have the relationship that we do. 


I will wait as long as it takes, just to be with you. My love for you has no bounds, no boundary. My love for you is the love of a Father for a daughter, but so much more. My love for you is complete and total and never changing. If I could somehow get you to truly understand my love, everything else would be easy. 


There is no struggle, no battle, no pain that can stand up to true love, to my love. I am love. I tell you that a lot and one day, you will get a full understanding of it. 


I want you to know that I never provide for you out of obligation. It is not like I am a man who goes around trying to be good. I am good. I can't hep it. I am truth, I can't help it. I am love, I can't help it. I am. and I wouldn't want to be anything more or less. 


I will guide you in this next step especially. It is a little tricky. But never forget my love for you. Until you get a full understanding of it, just trust that it is greater and more than you could ever imagine. Imagine the best love you can think of, multiply it by one billion and then you start to see my love for you. You and me, now and forever. Rest well tonight, there is a big week ahead as you know...

1 comment:

  1. For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8: 38-39

    ReplyDelete