Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tied up...

My prayer:
What an awesome day God! You are so amazing. Thank you for showing me what I needed to do today. Thank you for giving me the courage to do it. Thank you God for blessing it and working it all out. I feel so free!!


You are so amazing God. You always know what I need to do, learn, say, not do, and everything. Help me God to ALWAYS listen to you. Thank you for teaching me how to listen and how to be obedient to what you say quickly. I use to fumble around so much with resisting, avoiding, and rebelling. Not that I don't do some of that still, but you have taught me how to see it so much quicker and that cuts out so much of the pain. Kind of like a band-aid, rip it off quick and it doesn't hurt as bad.


I love you so much God. I would be so worthless if you hadn't saved me. I would be less than worthless if you didn't keep teaching and helping me everyday. I need you so much. Thank you Jesus!


What God Said Tonight:
You were tied with a rope around your ankle that was no less real just because it wasn't visible. You had been tugging against that rope, trying to get away, to move forward and it was exhausting you. It was straining and leaving marks on you. It was marking you as a prisoner. You pulled until you fell. 


Untying the rope was the easiest and the hardest thing in the world to do. The ropes in your life are untied with forgiveness. Giving it, asking for it, forgiveness frees you from being bound and held back.  


Anytime you are not moving forward and feeling stuck. Look for the unforgiveness. Most always there is either someone you need to forgive or someone you need to ask forgiveness from. True forgiveness takes a sacrifice and is not easy. But, once it is done, you will wonder why you waited so long. 


You are free tonight from the bondage of unforgiveness. Stay free my daughter. Run from unforgiveness. It is an enemy that will trap you every time. Forgiveness is the key to release you. I love you. I forgive you. Be mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment