Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweep aside...

My prayer:
Awesome, mighty God of everything. God forgive me for ever getting caught up in religion and rules that are not from you.  God forgive me for missing the opportunity you gave me to love today. God, forgive me for every opportunity I have missed because I was distracted by things that don't matter. 


I pray God and ask that you help me to live a life on purpose this week. Help me to make decisions based on your will and not based on the most immediate fire that needs to be put out. Remind me God, every minute, what is from you and what is tradition and religion. Help me to stay focused on the things that are truly from you. God, I don't have time to mess around with anything that is outside of your will. 


I love you God and I want more than anything to stay completely focused on you and your will. 


What God Said Tonight:
I am ready for a new generation that is seeking me. Seeking me in truth. Seeking me beyond the tradition. Seeking me beyond the religion. I have groomed this generation to go into the next level and season. 


It is not for everyone. Not everyone will understand. But you, my children, are meant to know me, personally. It is my greatest desire to have a personal and daily relationship with every one of my children. 


I appreciate that there are distractions. I understand that life is busy. But I hunger for your time and attention. Just you and me. Times like this. Times when I can talk to you and you listen. I hunger for these special and intimate times. 


Tonight, sweep aside the religious oppression that you have been battling. Sweep aside the distractions. Sweep aside everything that keeps you from fully experiencing me in your life. If there is anything that blocks you from me, if there is anything that turns you from me, turn your back on those things and run to me. Those are the things that satan has put in your way as stumbling blocks. Those are the things that he is trying to use to trip you up. Recognize them quickly and run away from them into my arms. 


I am here for you always. I am your Daddy, your teacher, your Lord, your healer, and your savior. I am beyond any other experience of your life. I will lead you out of the dark places and I will light your path. I will guide you always. 


This battle is a short one. It is intense, but it is short. You are closer to victory than you know and the victory will be sweet. Find your victory in relationship with me. Find your victory in our love. Rest, recover, and know that I am still God.

No comments:

Post a Comment