Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You and me forever...

My prayer:

Awesome and mighty God. I have that feeling of imminent anticipation again. Like something is just about to happen but not quite yet. 

It is exciting, nerve wracking, and exhilarating but I am ready to go over the cliff and see the new thing! I am ready to fall head first into the new thing. I am ready to sink down in it and revel in it! I am SO READY!! 

Thank you God for always having a hope and a new thing for me! Life would be meaningless and so boring without you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here, in you, around you. I am your cover and your peace. I am your hope and your promise. I am your future. 

There is never a need to be anxious or to worry because everything we do, for the rest of eternity we will do together and therefore, it will all work to your good. As long as we stick together, you have nothing to worry about. And, since I will never leave you, looks like we are sticking together forever. 

I will walk with you into the new thing. I will carry you through the hard things. I will dance with you in the good things. You and me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment