Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 24, 2014

Hope always...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. I know you say that joy comes in the morning but today started pretty rough and got better and better as the day went on. Joy came in the evening today. Morning or evening, I don't care, as long as it comes! 

So much of life is hard. It would be unbearable without your joy. 

Thank you for friends, thank you for inspiration, thank you for laughter. Love you so much!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have one thing for you that will never run out. Well I have many things for you that will never run out. But the one thing, that you will know every day for all eternity is hope. I always have more hope for you. 

In the brightest of days or the darkest of nights, I have hope for you. 

I will always show you the sun on the horizon if you will just look up. When you are going through the hard times, it is easy to look down, to look at the problem. I ask you to look up and you will see I have hope waiting for you. 

I ALWAYS have a way out for you. I will never leave you in the pit, in the fire. I will always bring you out. 

I love you so much. I really do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment