Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Placed and positioned...

 


My prayer:

What a day God. In the middle of the chaos, you gave me such a sweet blessing. THANK YOU! A great reminder that our everyday words and deeds matter. They influence people, for good or for bad. I love that at least some of the time, I reflect you well and people are blessed. 

I pray that you help me to do that more and more, every day.

What God Said Tonight:

Your life matters. I would not keep you on earth if there was not a purpose and a reason. 

It would be wonderful to have you here with me in heaven, especially in these times. It would be wonderful to celebrate with you and all the saints. And yet, in this season, in this time, I have a different purpose for you and for all of my children still living in the world. 

I have not left you or forgotten you. I have placed you. I have positioned you. I have a strategic purpose for you and your life and it is necessary for all that is to come. 

Thank you for being willing and saying yes. I have everything else covered from there. Follow me and see what we can do. 

I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment