Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Joy and hope...


 

My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful day God. I don't need anything more tonight except to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

Tomorrow is a day that will bring with it surprises and joy. Tomorrow is a day that is not known or promised but is full of hope. 

My children get to have hope in tomorrow. Have joy in today and hope in tomorrow and you will live the life I planned for you. 

I am yours and you are mine, now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment