Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Love and see...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for today God. Today was a day of putting things in perspective. It helped me to have a whole new level of appreciation for what you have done and are doing in my life. It reminded me of what is truly important and what isn't. 

Help me to love like you love. Help me to see like you see. I am yours God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I love without reservation and I see the truth. I love when it doesn't make sense and I see what others cannot. 

I am your Father and you are made in our image. You have the heart to love and the eyes to see. I am your teacher and I will show you how. Take the time to learn it. Take the time to experience it. It is not something that comes naturally and it is not something you will learn over night. But you were made for this. You were made to love like I love. You were made to see as I see. You were made in our image. 

It will take time to bring you back to what I intended from the beginning but the journey is worth it. Look to me in all things I will guide you to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment