Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Being whole...


 

My prayer:

Thank you for today God. Your blessings continue to leave me in awe. Thank you for conquering every challenge in my way today. Thank you for your generosity. It gives me the room to bless others and be blessed all at the same time. Thank you for the life you have given me here. I know heaven is better, but it is hard to imagine much better than this. YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Building on a strong foundation is always worth the time and effort. Building something temporary is rarely worth the time and effort. 

Build a life with me, on my strong foundation, and you will be grateful you did. You will know at the end of each day that today was worth it. Build your life elsewhere and you will not get that same joy. 

I don't say this to scare anyone. I am only telling you the truth of life. You were created to be in relationship with me and outside of that, you will never be whole. I created you in our image and without us, you are not whole. 

I love you, I love all of my children and I ache for them all to come back to me.  Let me make you whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment