Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

In the fire...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for your guidance and help today. It seems like for the last week, every conversation starts or ends with "I have something to tell you..." That phrase is almost never followed with good news. But each time, you have given me the peace and the wisdom to see the path through and to help the person see that path as well. 

Your guidance is worth more than all the gold and riches in the world God. Thank you for sharing it with me when I need it, or when those in my life need it.

What God Said Tonight:

The path through is the easy part. What people need, what your people in your life need can often be just for you to be in the fire with them. You can't always have an answer but you can always commit to stick with them through the trials. 

I love you my child and I will always show you the way through but I won't always jump right to it. Sometimes, I will tell you, sometimes, the answer is not as important as the compassion. Never forget the compassion of sitting with a friend in their tears. 

I did the same. In the fires with my three faithful boys, I did not bring them out of it but I did join them in it. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment