Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Introduce God...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Today was a mixed bag for sure. Thank you for bringing me through it and for getting me here with you tonight. 

I have had the amazing blessing of having you in my life and in my heart for as long as I can remember. I can't remember a time before I knew you. That means, I have lived my life with your hope. That is amazing and gives me a new appreciation for those who do not know you yet. 

Everyone needs to meet you God. They may not choose to live with you in their life, that is their choice. But everyone needs to meet you. This must happen. Help us to see how.

What God Said Tonight:

I am introduced to someone every time they see your life. Your life is my introduction and my connection to everyone you meet, everyone you touch. 

I count on my children to be my ambassadors. To introduce me around to those who don't know and who have not chosen to live life with me. If every child of mine tells one person each day about me, if they introduce me to one person, that adds up. 

Live your life in a way that makes that introduction easy. I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment