Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Make a difference...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray that every one of your children gets to have a moment, a day, a week, a year, or a lifetime where they get to experience your glory. A time when they get to look up and be speechless and in awe of who you are and all that you do.

You have given me so many of those moments and I am grateful for every one. Today, I am grateful for that moment this morning. I am in awe of you God. There is no one like you and I am in awe.

What God Said Tonight:

Even the dimmest light is bright in the darkness. I don't need you to be perfect but if you can stay focused on reflecting even a small portion of my light, you will make a difference. You will bring light into darkness and it will matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment